Kintala very much promotes a harmonious way of dog training and development. The aim is to bond guardian and dog to understand, respect and work for each other.
For 2018 we will be holding ‘single topic’ training classes where we focus on one topic per training session. Each 1 hour class starts at 11am on the dates below.
- Loose Lead Walking (walk to heel): Saturday 10th February 2018
- Recall: Saturday 24th February 2018
- Sit Stay: Saturday 10th March 2018
- Impulse Control: Saturday 24th March 2018
- Energy Control: Saturday 7th April
- Emergency Stop: Saturday 14th April
The cost for each class is £5 per dog per attendance.
Please note that spaces will be limited to 10 dogs maximum per session. We also ask that no more than 2 dog owners/handlers per dog attend.
For more information or to book your place please message us via Facebook or call 0141 952 2990.